NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF FATIMA - MIRACULOUS PRAYER - SHARE


Our Lady of Fatima Novena Prayer
No prayer is known to be said, but this is one of the most beautiful novenas that can be said. The same verse is said once each day for the nine days.
The Nine Day Novena To Our Lady Of Fatima
DAY ONE
Most Holy Virgin, who has deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the three little shepherds the treasures of graces hidden in the recitation of the Rosary, inspire our hearts with a sincere love of this devotion, so that by meditating on the mysteries of our redemption that are recalled in it, we may gather the fruits and obtain the conversion of sinners, the conversion of Russia, and this favor that I so earnestly seek, (mention your request) which I ask of you in this novena, for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of all people. Amen.  
(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be three times each)
DAY TWO
Most Holy Virgin, who has deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the three little shepherds the treasures of graces hidden in the recitation of the Rosary, inspire our hearts with a sincere love of this devotion, so that by meditating on the mysteries of our redemption that are recalled in it, we may gather the fruits and obtain the conversion of sinners, the conversion of Russia, and this favor that I so earnestly seek, (mention your request) which I ask of you in this novena, for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of all people. Amen.  
(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be three times each)
DAY THREE
Most Holy Virgin, who has deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the three little shepherds the treasures of graces hidden in the recitation of the Rosary, inspire our hearts with a sincere love of this devotion, so that by meditating on the mysteries of our redemption that are recalled in it, we may gather the fruits and obtain the conversion of sinners, the conversion of Russia, and this favor that I so earnestly seek, (mention your request) which I ask of you in this novena, for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of all people. Amen.  
(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be three times each)
DAY FOUR
Most Holy Virgin, who has deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the three little shepherds the treasures of graces hidden in the recitation of the Rosary, inspire our hearts with a sincere love of this devotion, so that by meditating on the mysteries of our redemption that are recalled in it, we may gather the fruits and obtain the conversion of sinners, the conversion of Russia, and this favor that I so earnestly seek, (mention your request) which I ask of you in this novena, for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of all people. Amen.  
(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be three times each)
DAY FIVE
Most Holy Virgin, who has deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the three little shepherds the treasures of graces hidden in the recitation of the Rosary, inspire our hearts with a sincere love of this devotion, so that by meditating on the mysteries of our redemption that are recalled in it, we may gather the fruits and obtain the conversion of sinners, the conversion of Russia, and this favor that I so earnestly seek, (mention your request) which I ask of you in this novena, for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of all people. Amen.  
(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be three times each)
DAY SIX
Most Holy Virgin, who has deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the three little shepherds the treasures of graces hidden in the recitation of the Rosary, inspire our hearts with a sincere love of this devotion, so that by meditating on the mysteries of our redemption that are recalled in it, we may gather the fruits and obtain the conversion of sinners, the conversion of Russia, and this favor that I so earnestly seek, (mention your request) which I ask of you in this novena, for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of all people. Amen.  
(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be three times each)
DAY SEVEN
Most Holy Virgin, who has deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the three little shepherds the treasures of graces hidden in the recitation of the Rosary, inspire our hearts with a sincere love of this devotion, so that by meditating on the mysteries of our redemption that are recalled in it, we may gather the fruits and obtain the conversion of sinners, the conversion of Russia, and this favor that I so earnestly seek, (mention your request) which I ask of you in this novena, for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of all people. Amen.  
(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be three times each)
(top)
DAY EIGHT
Most Holy Virgin, who has deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the three little shepherds the treasures of graces hidden in the recitation of the Rosary, inspire our hearts with a sincere love of this devotion, so that by meditating on the mysteries of our redemption that are recalled in it, we may gather the fruits and obtain the conversion of sinners, the conversion of Russia, and this favor that I so earnestly seek, (mention your request) which I ask of you in this novena, for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of all people. Amen. 
(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be three times each)
DAY NINE
Most Holy Virgin, who has deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the three little shepherds the treasures of graces hidden in the recitation of the Rosary, inspire our hearts with a sincere love of this devotion, so that by meditating on the mysteries of our redemption that are recalled in it, we may gather the fruits and obtain the conversion of sinners, the conversion of Russia, and this favor that I so earnestly seek, (mention your request) which I ask of you in this novena, for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of all people. Amen.  
(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be three times each)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said…
Prayer request for my daughter Julie that her baby will be born safely
Anonymous said…
Prayer request for my father who is awaiting test results. I hope all works out and that he gets all clear.
Anonymous said…
PRAYER FOR MARRIAGES THAT ARE AT THE VERGE OF BREAKING. MEN SHOULD NOT SEPARATE WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER.
Unknown said…
Prayer requests that I can have money to pay for my house rent. I pray I will win the swertes lotto. I pray I can get the right computation for the winning numbers.
Anonymous said…
O, our Lady Of Fatima please pray to God for my wish comes true. thank you.
Anonymous said…
Prayer request for business prosperity and relation to remain strong.
Anonymous said…
Pray for my family and friends and those who are ill. God have mercy
Anonymous said…
Prayer for my father to have a peaceful death and go to his savior, Jesus Christ who died for all of us...Prayer for financial security for my husband and family...Prayer for my daughter and my grandchildren I love them and they have left...
Anonymous said…
Pray for the miraculous and complete healing of a friend - that he finds relief from addiction and personal demons that have made his life, and those around him, very miserable.
Anonymous said…
Prayer that my oldest son will remain here in town close to his family, faith, and friends.
Anonymous said…
Prayers for my grandkids. Pray that they will be able to come live with me. Amen
Anonymous said…
For Natalie Dotson, a young Navajo child through med. mal-practice, at a government run hospital, was incubated unnecessarily and has not come out of a coma yet.

Pray for her restoration, recovery to perfect health. May 7th, 2016
Anonymous said…
Please pray that my Granddaughters are returned to me in full custody ..
Anonymous said…
Praying my husband gets a job, good health for all in my family and happiness for all my daughters and their families!
Anonymous said…
Praying for a favourable job, in a comfortable and beneficial environment and also lead me to man with a noble conscience, who possess effective leadership. I also pray for peace and blessings upon my family.
Adaeze said…
Prayer request: for my Dad, just diagnosed with prostate cancer. That we may have caught it in time for him to make a full recovery.. Amen.
Anonymous said…
Please pray that my daughter is able to reconcile the differences between her and her boyfriend. Good relationships are so rare. Please Loving Mother don't let this relationship fall apart.
Anonymous said…
Dear our Lady of Fatima ,today my son William is his 33rd birthday.Thank You for healing him when he was a sick child.Thank You also for helping me and my children's exodus here in Honolulu.I will con tinue to praise You and loving You throughout the rest of my life .Amen
Anonymous said…
Thank you Mama Mary,our Lady of Fatima.Please,help my son Lawrence and Megumi to get a job that can give them joy,so that they can help the poorest among the poor.
May my son William be back to his catholic faith and may his wife Sharon will be converted to Catholic faith.Amen
Anonymous said…
Please pray for me to get a job, I have lost my job since march. May the mother Mary bless me and family and give a good job, peace and good health
we keep praise you and love you mother mary
Anonymous said…
Dear our lady of Fatima,please keep our condominium peaceful and all the residents will have compassion to one another.That,they all be helpful to keep our place clean and in order. Thank You Mama Mary,our Lady of Fatima.I love You deeply.
Please bless us and the drug dealers in apartment 317 please give them conversion in order that they will stop hurting and destroying lives of many people related to drugs. Mama Mary,please let them all go and live somewhere ,where they can no longer hurt and victimized innocent people. Mother of God our Lady of Fatima,please save the innocents and keep us from all evil.Amen
Anonymous said…
Please Pray for my daughter in law to get pregnant.
and to keep my boys safe and from harms way.
Anonymous said…
please pray for me and my family. I pray that God and the Blessed Mother will lead us through this "storm". My wife and I are experiencing marriage diffuculties and it has put much stress and hurt on my family. I hope that we will find our way to each other again and never,never let us stray from one another again.
Anonymous said…
Prayer request for husband...as we go through this trial.
Anonymous said…
Prayer request for husband...as we go through this trial.
Anonymous said…
Prayer to our lady of Fatima that may the Almighty God provide for us our own family home (buy or build) and that may our family be united by love for one another and may God continue to provide for us abundantly in all ways according to His Will.
Anonymous said…
Prayer for complete healing of my rare terminal stage 4 cancer. I have 5 babies I am the mother of and I need to raise them!
faithful sister said…
Prayer request for complete healing for Juan who has throat cancer.
Anonymous said…
Holy Mother, please intercede for my daughter and I. My marriage is slowly collasping. I cannot stay in a violent environment, yelling, anger tempers flying all on my husbands doing. I so desperately want out. To save my and my daughter's sanity. It's been like this for 20+yrs. I'm tired. Grant me a safe exit Lord I pray. Hear my pleas, tears.
Anonymous said…
Anonymous. August 7, 2016. Please my virgin DE Fatima please let my prayers b heard. Please let our family be like before. Getting together laughing going places together being happy.
Unknown said…
Please pray for my sisters marriage and our family financial condition pray for my job And have strong relationship with god
Unknown said…
Dear Mother, I pray for a job for my husband... On 22nd Aug 2016, he has a job interview... I plead before u DAT he night get that job...plz our lady of fatima hear my cry for your help...Amen
ZeP said…
Please pray for my desperate financial situation and the unity of my wife and kids in a time like this. I continue to pray for all in need.....Amen
Anonymous said…
Please pray for my daughter Rukmini to
achieve the miracle of health.
Anonymous said…
Please pray for our daughter in law for strength, the miracle of a cure from cancer and good health.
Unknown said…
Pray for myself seeking job and my daughter for a safe delivery og her baby
Anon said…
Please Our Lady if Fatima, please help my boyfriend and I to get back together. Please help him to love me and want to have a future with me and give him the strength to give up his addiction to drugs and alcohol.
Unknown said…
Our lady of fatima pray for me in financial breakthrough
Anonymous said…
Ô, our Lady of fatima please pray to God for my wish come true.AMEN!
Anonymous said…
Our Lady of Fatima please help me reconcile my relation with Tony and clear all the obstacles from our path as a couple so we can have a loving and long lasting relation. Amen!
Anonymous said…
Our BLESSED lady of fatima, please Intercede for me and my daughter. I'm am in in violent marriage, with non-stop verbal abuse. I'm scared for me and my daughter. Help me find a safe exit out of this. I cannot bear another day in this marriage. Please for my daughter's and mine sanity. Amen
Anonymous said…
O my dear Mother! I write this to you to ask for your intercession on behalf of your children, Karen and Michael, that you may strengthen them in their faith and reunite them in love and holy marriage. Please Mother!
Anonymous said…
My Lady Of Fatima the Blessed Virgin, as I sit here and admire your beautiful statue I am asking for all your help with my Novena being prayed to you that everything goes in all my Favor on 3/27/16 and you give me the Miracle that I have been asking for that this mental and physical punishment that I can no longer endear BE OVER FOR GOOD! Please Bless Me and All My Family and Friends that we remain Healthy, Happy and Safe! I love you in Jesus' Name AMEN!

Love, Me
Anonymous said…
Please our lady of Fatima stay with me every second of the day I need you to be a mother to me now to help me take care of myself as I have no one . Please hold me in your arms when I need encouragement and hope . Please help me get well so that I can be a mother to my daughter . You know how much she needs me . But I need to get back to full physical and mental health and have energy and joy and good health with no weakness or pain . Please by your miraculous intercession take all infection and inflammation from my body and let it work again . Then heal my mind from all fears and phobias . Help me to life a complete and full life again . No more tears m blessed mother . But the chance to turn my life around and spend time with my family and good friends who love me but most of all to let my child see that I can be well again with your intercession . Please help me and hear my prayers for complete recovery . And help to finish my project . I want to spread the message of you our lady of Fatima . Show me what you ant me to do lead me by your hand . Keep my daughter safe and prayerful always I love you Amen X
Anonymous said…
THANK YOU MY LADY OF FATIMA FOR MY PRAYERS ANSWERED, I LOVE YOU, ME
Anonymous said…
Praying to heal my disease in my body
C said…
Please pray for my quick and safe return to be with my family in toronto
Unknown said…
Hello i am Cleo Katrina,i live in Santa Monica, CA united states and i am a single mom,i had financial problem and i needed money very bad but thank God for this private lender Mrs Maria Cristia who helped me with a loan of 30,000usd and now we are good all thanks to Mrs Maria.
if you know that you are in need of an urgent loan i would advise you to contact Mrs Maria Cristia at Email:austintrustloanfund@hotmail.com
Thank You And God Bless.
P. R. said…
Please pray for me for financial freedom. I thank God for enabling me to get a job, and a place to move, since that has been my prayer for the longest time. I now pray to be able to get enough hours to be able to afford my monthly rent pay bills and have enough for food/upkeep. And for peace and harmony with my roommates. Oh, Blessed Mother Mary, intercede for us to your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
P. R. said…
Prayer request for my small business that I started and run myself, using my talents, that I may get many genuine clients and continue being good at what I do and inspiring people. Thank you mother Mary for your intercession. Amen.
Francis said…
Dear Blessed Mother, Hail Queen of The Most Holy Rosary. Our Lady of Fatima, I am praying for a spouse. I am ready to settle and start a nice beautiful family. I pray that I may meet the beautiful, God-fearing, nice, young lady that the Lord has been preparing for me. May we grow to Love God, His Holy Church, and each other, as He blesses us with wonderful children. Amen.
Anonymous said…
O most holy mother I pray for the unity of the world which would be free of terrorism and wher there is no barriers of religion and where all should believe in one God as their father. I also want to pray for all the sinners in this world and ask u to interceed for them . I also want to pray for the souls in purgetry for the forgiveness of their sins. Amen
blue october said…
Blessed and Most Holy Lady of Fatima,

Please restore this broken relationship with Wayne and I. Please bring him back to me and let our love grow and be stronger than ever. Let me hear from him soon. Heal his hurts and mine and fill his heart with love, forgiveness, and the overwhelming desire to give me/us, another chance. I love him so very much. Please help me Holy Mother. Please. This will take a miracle.

I love you.

Jackie
Anonymous said…
Oh Holy Mother and Most Holy Lady of Fatima,
Pray for us. Pray for all mothers who are estranged from their children. Pray that their children will forgive their mothers and make amends; and for mothers to forgive their children. Make their bond strong again. For peace and harmony to flow through the whole world. Fill our hearts with love and joy. Surround us with your light and love and peace. Show us the way to restore our faith, and how to please our Lord. Oh Holy Mother, Pray for me. Pray that my son will contact me. Pray that my son will contact his sister. Restore my family bond. Fill this empty void within me from loneliness, despair and heartache. Lift this heaviness and sadness from within me and fill it again with love and joy. Please look after my mother and grandmother in Heaven. Help me Dear Mary. Amen
Anonymous said…
Hear my pray. Don't turn away from me. Hear my pray. Show me the way.
Amen
Anonymous said…
Our Holy Lady of Fatima please intercede for my entire situations
Anonymous said…
Dear Holy Lady of Fatima
Hear my prayers
bring the one i love the most back to me who is Kenneth
for i will take care of him and bring him closer to God
And so that one day I can be married to him and live happily.
Please our Lady of Fatima hear my prayers.
Bless Kenneth in the right path.
Thank you our Holy Lady of Fatima.
Anonymous said…
Dear Holy Lady of Fatima
Please bring Kenneth the one i love the most back to me
For i will take him closer to God
and that we both can be happy one day despite the distance.
Dear Lady please hear my prayer.
Anonymous said…
Prayer request that my two sons will return to Mass and the sacraments. That Stacy will enter the Catholic faith. That my son will get the job God wants for him.
Thank you to Our Lady of Fatima.
Anonymous said…
Prayer request so that my marriage be restored. that my husband come back home and ends his extra marital relationship. That our family be together again. Amen!
thank you Our Lady of Fatima.
Anonymous said…
Blessed Mother, our Lady of Fatima i pray that you will always guide me and joi in our relationship. Hope that she will finally realize the genuine love i have for her so that she could choose to love me fully and completely as i love her deeply. Hope she will find the strength to decide. I love her so much. Please always guide our journey as we encounter so many challenges in our relationship. I earnestly seek for your guidance. Please touch her heart let her know how i love her. I also pray that my parents would accept her. I hope for them to give my happiness with the one i love. I promise Mother Mary to be ever mindful of these great favors i ask of u. Thank you... I trust that u will hear the desires of my heart. I love you.
Anonymous said…
I pray my daughter and her boyfriend are able to reconcile and restore their love passion joy and comfort of being in each others arms.I pray he has and wants no other woman in his heart mind but her.Please let his actions follow his words that he is faithful to her please give them another chance to reconnect.
Anonymous said…
My Mother help them rekindle and renew their love for each other and pray he has and wants no other woman.I pray he stops with the other women

SadGirlInNeed said…
I'm asking for prayers...im a single mom...i haven't had a job since February...my family and I moved to make a fresh start...I have been looking for work since July in this new City...i finally had two interviews...But I hurt myself at church bending down to pickup a paper...i feel so stupid...i don't know what I did to myself...but it hurts...im praying for quick recovery
I know everything happens for a reason but I really needed a job to provide for my kids and myself...my utility's are due...car payment due..I don't know what to do anymore...so I'm just gonna pray about...
Anonymous said…
Dear Lady of Fatima,I'm praying to you
to help me find work...and a full recovery from my injury...please help me find away to go get my son out of jail he has been in jail for 4months and I miss him so much...his smile and his hugs...as his mother I want to help him...but I don't have the means to help him...i have no job...no money...
Please have mercy,help me...find away to help my son...I hope you hear my prayers...because all I can do is pray...He has court on the 7th of November...I pray he gets to come home we miss him so much...I pray for us to be a family again...amen..
Anonymous said…
Answered prayers my son is coming home to his family today...thank you with all my heart...please give him the strength and courage...to complete his responsibilitys for the next 4years it will be a long road...thank you in Jesus name... AMEN
Anonymous said…
Holy Mary please help and protect my relationship with my loved one. Please do not let my trust be confounded and do not despise my prayer.
Anonymous said…
Dear Lady of Fatima-I pray that my son walk his graduation this coming Saturday and receive the degree he has worked so hard for this coming Saturday as well. I pray all the obstacles threatening him to do so be removed immediately and he be protected by God's grace and righteousness. In Jesus name I pray
Anonymous said…
I pray for the conversion of Israel.


Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $1,000 on ATM and up to $20,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, we are here for you anytime, any day. Email; (blankatm002@gmail.com) I'm grateful to Mike because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now (blankatm002@gmail.com)