NOVENA PRAYER TO ST. RITA PATRON OF IMPOSSIBLE AND FREE MOVIE OF HER LIFE - MAY 22 FEAST

NOVENA TO ST. RITA
O holy protectress of those who art in greatest need, thou who shineth as a star of hope in the midst of darkness, blessed Saint Rita, bright mirror of God's grace, in patience and fortitude thou art a model of all the states in life. I unite my will with the will of God through the merits of my Savior Jesus Christ, and in particular through his patient wearing of the crown of thorns, which with tender devotion thou didst daily contemplate. Through the merits of the holy Virgin Mary and thine own graces and virtues, I ask thee to obtain my earnest petition, provided it be for the greater glory of God and my own sanctification. Guide and purify my intention, O holy protectress and advocate, so that I may obtain the pardon of all my sins and the grace to persevere daily, as thou didst in walking with courage, generosity, and fidelity down the path of life. [Mention your request.]
Saint Rita, advocate of the impossible, pray for us. 
Saint Rita, advocate of the helpless, pray for us. 
Pray 3 times: 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, and 1 Glory Be

FOR MORE NOVENAS - FREE MOVIES AND INSPIRATIONAL NEWS LIKE ON FACEBOOK NOW
MOVIE ON LIFE OF ST. RITA FULL IN ENGLISH PART 1
PART 2

Comments