TODAY'S MASS ONLINE : THURS. MARCH 21, 2013

John 8: 51 - 59

51Truly, truly, I say to you, if any one keeps my word, he will never see death."52The Jews said to him, "Now we know that you have a demon. Abraham died, as did the prophets; and you say, `If any one keeps my word, he will never taste death.'53Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you claim to be?"54Jesus answered, "If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing; it is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say that he is your God.55But you have not known him; I know him. If I said, I do not know him, I should be a liar like you; but I do know him and I keep his word.56Your father Abraham rejoiced that he was to see my day; he saw it and was glad."57The Jews then said to him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?"58Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."59So they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple.

Comments