SUNDAY MASS ONLINE : NOV. 25, 2012 - CHRIST THE KING - SOLEMNITY

Nov 25, 2012 - Feast of Christ the King

Daniel 7: 13 - 14

13As the visions during the night continued, I saw One like a son of man coming, on the clouds of heaven; When he reached the Ancient One and was presented before him,
14He received dominion, glory, and kingship; nations and peoples of every language serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that shall not be taken away, his kingship shall not be destroyed.
Psalms 93: 1 - 2, 5
1The LORD reigns; he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed, he is girded with strength. Yea, the world is established; it shall never be moved;
2thy throne is established from of old; thou art from everlasting.
5Thy decrees are very sure; holiness befits thy house, O LORD, for evermore. Revelation 1: 5 - 8
5and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the first-born of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood6and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.7Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, every one who pierced him; and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
John 18: 33 - 37
33Pilate entered the praetorium again and called Jesus, and said to him, "Are you the King of the Jews?"
34Jesus answered, "Do you say this of your own accord, or did others say it to you about me?"
35Pilate answered, "Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have handed you over to me; what have you done?"
36Jesus answered, "My kingship is not of this world; if my kingship were of this world, my servants would fight, that I might not be handed over to the Jews; but my kingship is not from the world."
37Pilate said to him, "So you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Every one who is of the truth hears my voice."

Comments

dylann andre said…
We just attended our afternoon mass hear in our area.the gospel was really nice. And we have the chance to take the body and blood of christ duribg the communion.thank you lord. You are the king.