TODAY'S MASS ONLINE : FRI. MARCH 23, 2012

John 7: 1 - 2, 10, 25 - 30
1 After this Jesus went about in Galilee; he would not go about in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him.
2 Now the Jews' feast of Tabernacles was at hand.
10 But after his brothers had gone up to the feast, then he also went up, not publicly but in private.
25 Some of the people of Jerusalem therefore said, "Is not this the man whom they seek to kill?
26 And here he is, speaking openly, and they say nothing to him! Can it be that the authorities really know that this is the Christ?
27 Yet we know where this man comes from; and when the Christ appears, no one will know where he comes from."
28 So Jesus proclaimed, as he taught in the temple, "You know me, and you know where I come from? But I have not come of my own accord; he who sent me is true, and him you do not know.
29 I know him, for I come from him, and he sent me."
30 So they sought to arrest him; but no one laid hands on him, because his hour had not yet come.

Comments